Artcore Announces Events for the 2012-2013 Season
The 2012-2013 ARTCORE season begins tomorrow, July 13 with the Wyoming Shakespeare Festival Company's King Lear and continues with an exciting line up of performing art, music and dance events. Take a peek at this preview of the upcoming season below.
- July 13 – Wyoming Shakespeare Co. - KING LEAR – City Park, 6:00 p.m.
- July 16 – Music & Poetry – The Bower Family, Metro Coffee Co., 7:30 p.m.
- July 25 – ACTORFEST Performances, Kelly Walsh High School Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.
- Aug. 9 – George Winston, piano, Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, 7:30 p.m.
- Aug. 19 – Pamela Glasser, Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, 4:00 p.m.
- Aug. 24 – Celtic Exhibition, Kelly Walsh High School Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.
- Sept. 14-15 – ARTCORE/Casper College Book Fest
- Sept. 27 – Kenya Safari Acrobats, The Arena, 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 1 – Glenn Miller Orchestra, Parkway Plaza Natrona & Mardi Gras Rooms, 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 5 – Saxophobia – Rob Verdi, Durham Hall, Aley Fine Arts Center, Casper College
- Nov. 16 – Bluesman Spencer Bohren, Kelly Walsh High School Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 26 – The Lowe Family, variety show, John F. Welsh Auditorium, Natrona County High School, 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 7 – Colcannon Christmas, Kelly Walsh High School Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 30 – Nicolaus Brubaker & Juli Junyak, singers, 4:00 p.m.
For a complete season line-up, CLICK HERE or visit www.artcorewy.com.
PIPPIN vs. JEKYLL & HYDE for Best Revival of a Musical and More...
Past Articles by This Author:
- Judy Blazer and More Set for LEND ME A TENOR, Kicking Off Bay Street Theatre's 2013 Season, 5/28
- Justin Willman to Bring LIKE A MAGICIAN, BUT COOLER to Suncoast Showroom, 7/13-14
- Paradox Players Present NEXT FALL, 6/14-6/30
- Original Broadway Cast Member Marc Moritz to Direct Blank Canvas' MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Benefit, 5/24-25
- Black Ensemble Theater to Kick Off Inaugural International Theater Festival, 6/23
- Ed Sheeran's Performance at Delta T4X to Air on Fuse, 5/23
- Applebees Joins in Support of Save the Mermaid Parade
- Mandy Patinkin to Perform in DRESS CASUAL at SOPAC, 6/22
- Are You Following BWW Yet on Twitter & Facebook?
- Hudson Village Theatre Presents HARVEST, 6/13-6/29
More Articles by This Author...